RATHO COACHES LTD ( ‘the company’) agrees to hire to the customer (‘the customer’) the vehicle(s) upon the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Hire Charge is payable SEVEN DAYS PRIOR TO DATE OF TRAVEL. Until payment is received by The Company the booking will be deemed as provisional and the booking will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
- The Customers credit /debit card for any losses, repairs, replacement or valeting costs resulting from damage or fouling to the vehicle(s) or its/their fixtures caused by the customer or their clients.
- Customers MUST remain seated and wear seat belts provided when the vehicle is in transit ( unless using on board toilet facilities)
- Customers are responsible for all children who are travelling on our vehicles. The Company will not provide child seating (e.g. booster seats) but will allow customers to provide and use these which remain their responsibility.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at no loss or expense to ourselves.
- The Company smoking policy in all its vehicles. It is not permitted to carry or consume alcohol in any of our vehicles.
- The Company will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse to any staff or any other passenger.
- Vehicles are fully insured, However, whilst every care may be taken, customers are responsible for their own personal property.
- Responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that baggage is accounted for and loaded into/unloaded from the vehicle prior to leaving the point of departure/arrival.
- The Company will use reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrive(s) at the agreed time and that they reach their destination on time. Customers should make sure they leave sufficient time to reach their destinations. The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any delays however caused. Please be advised that a 45 minute break after 4.5hrs of driving time is required by Law, please take this into consideration when planning your travel plans
- The Company may, if required, substitute another vehicle in the case of: breakdown, accident, driver or client delay out with the Company’s control, to an alternative vehicle.
The Company allows a reasonable amount of luggage to be carried in any of its vehicles.
- Airport Transfers (from Glasgow, Prestwick or Edinburgh). The Company will endeavor to meet the client at the allotted place and time. We generally allow 45 minutes to 1 hour for International flights to clear after landing, any excess to this time will result in an additional charge to The Customer.
A percentage of the total travel cost will be applied if booking is cancelled after being confirmed. The percentage rate will be at The Company’s discretion.